Old March 14th 07, 03:35 AM posted to sci.image.processing,sci.astro.ccd-imaging,comp.graphics.algorithms
Roberto Waltman

Default Matching images from different sources.

Terry B wrote:
If the aim is pretty pics than I don't know the answer.

In a sense, it is. I am interested on the non-visual spectra, but I
want to be able to easily correlate the data with a visual reference.

If the aim is multifrequency analysis then there are varoius programs to do
this. I used "Karma" in the past but I am sure others also exist.
See http://www.atnf.csiro.au/computing/software/karma/

Thanks for the info. From a quick glance it looks as I could use a lot
from that library, (mostly non-image related.)

Roberto Waltman

[ Please reply to the group,
return address is invalid ]