Old February 22nd 16, 09:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Monday, February 22, 2016 at 12:56:08 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

AA No wind no clouds,and about 69F Spent all day with Sandy.went to lots of interesting places.Did some ice skating.She knows the best places to eat.Very fast but good driver. We must have drove over a 100 miles. Orange county is big. Days are longer so more time to do stuff. Being tone deaf I like eating outdoors Feed the ducts at the Anaheim park.Its a very pretty place,and great trees,and statues TreBert

I'm sure Sandy can drive as fast as she wants. Professional courtesy from the other officers, you know.

We are supposed to be getting better weather here also this week. Might get as high as 65F in a couple days! Currently sunny with patchy clouds. Calm and 48F. Spring is getting nearer!

Double-A