Old September 23rd 09, 10:29 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
PD

Default Finite Relativism Disproof

On Sep 23, 3:48*pm, Phil Bouchard wrote:
Robert Higgins wrote:
On Sep 23, 4:23 pm, PD wrote:
On Sep 23, 3:05 pm, Robert Higgins
wrote:

What do you think this means? To me, it means that inductive reasoning
is not a "scientific method", because induction BEGINS with the
axioms, whereas science DISCOVERS the axioms.
No, sir, you have it EXACTLY backwards. Please try reading for
comprehension.

My bad - mistyping. I meant to say that "deductive" reasoning *where I
wrote "inductive".

It means induction is easier than deduction.

Ah, again we're back to not being able to read for comprehension.