Old June 11th 19, 01:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Spring is busting out all over!

On Monday, June 10, 2019 at 1:26:48 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
The warmer weather is here! Currently 79F as of 1:30 PM here in Gresham. The next couple of days they predict temps launching into the 90s! Wind NW at 8 mph. Humidity 32%.

Double-A

90 here too It was in the news and Charles her oldest so will be King.She is just a little older thenI She will be carried away with 1,000s of fallowers She died in a palace I will die in Dodge van and carried away by Waste Management.She never had a $$$$$ problem Alway worth 1 trillion. She never did one day of work.I am still working. Mitch will tell you we will meet in heaven O ya.Bery