Old March 27th 08, 07:10 PM posted to sci.space.history
BradGuth

Default Moon Hoax morons soon to be foiled by LRO images of US and SOVIETmissions

On Mar 27, 10:04 am, Eric Chomko wrote:
On Mar 27, 12:54 pm, Michael Gallagher wrote:

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 00:17:13 -0500, J Waggoner
wrote:

.... We all know
that the naysaying Moon Hoaxers will say its all faked .....

Exactly, so don't get your hopes up.

But we will have new data so they'll have to explain how it was faked
and maybe a few will actually believe that we landed after the LRO
encounter. Then again there may be that strange phenomenon where a few
believers become doubters but I suspect that that will bew few and far
in between.

Independent interpreted data that's peer replicated outside of your
hocus-pocus NASA isn't a problem, and never has been.
.. - Brad Guth