Old May 28th 05, 05:01 AM
Rocky Top

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Monday 30th May, at 8pm BST, BBC Radio 4 will broadcast episode
three of 'The Things We Forgot to Remember'. This deals with the Apollo
8 mission, and features (among other people) Jim Lovell and David
Scott.

Pretty much all of the proposal and blocking-out stage of this
programme came from stuff that I read on sci.space.history over the
years. Ta to you all.

Now, if only I'd tried to abuse my position as academic consultant to
the series, _I_ could have got to go to the Science Museum and lean
through the hatch of Charlie Brown with David Scott. Damn. Damn. Damn.

Chris Williams

Cool! Live streaming of BBC Radio 4 is available at:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio4.shtml?listen