Old May 27th 05, 12:04 PM

Default BBC Radio 4 programme about Apollo 8

On Monday 30th May, at 8pm BST, BBC Radio 4 will broadcast episode
three of 'The Things We Forgot to Remember'. This deals with the Apollo
8 mission, and features (among other people) Jim Lovell and David
Scott.

Pretty much all of the proposal and blocking-out stage of this
programme came from stuff that I read on sci.space.history over the
years. Ta to you all.

Now, if only I'd tried to abuse my position as academic consultant to
the series, _I_ could have got to go to the Science Museum and lean
through the hatch of Charlie Brown with David Scott. Damn. Damn. Damn.

Chris Williams