Old March 5th 15, 08:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Constellations

On Wed, 04 Mar 2015 19:00:49 -0500, wrote:

Might sound like a silly question, but if you're in space, say an astronaut on
the ISS, looking through the cupola or on a spacewalk looking at the stars, do
the constellations appear the same as they do to us Earthbound folks? Or does
the Earth's atmosphere have anything to do with the way the stars look? Thanks.

Thanks for the answers. I appreciate it. And yes, I know of Cosmos. I watched it
when it originally aired in 1980. I have the DVD box set, so I'll have to crank
it up on the big 65".