Old September 7th 03, 02:09 PM
astro_nutter

Default Deepsky 2003 Astronomy Software vs Starry Night

JD,

I have used (and paid for) Deepsky 2003 and found it useful. After paying
for it, and setting it up, I found AstroPlanner and LOVE it.

It is simple, can use standard astro databases, has GREAT support. (
http://www.ilangainc.com/astroplanner/ ) It has very nice, simple (which I
need) tools, instructions and other features.

I have no association with the people that make it (other then being a VERY
happy customer).

Give it a go, I am would be surprised if you where not very pleased with it.

I hope this helps.

Kevin Street

"JD" wrote in message
Anyone have an opinion- good or otherwise, about the Deepsky 2003
software package compared to any of the Starry Night programs?