Old November 25th 08, 10:29 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
NoEinstein

Default Michelson and Morley experiment

On Nov 24, 10:45*am, "Strich.9" wrote:
On Nov 23, 9:59*pm, doug wrote:

snip

And PhD is not a Phlow-up Doll.

You are a mere hatchet man for relativists. *They cannot win the case
for relativity by logic, and prefer to use trollers like you to divert
the issue.

Dear Stritch.9: I'll add: Trollers like Doug who have never made an
original post of their own. If he opened his mouth in an original
post, he'd be shot down my other members of the church of negativity—
who swarm like gnats to scavenge anything fruitful in science. —
NoEinstein —