Old April 28th 08, 01:27 PM posted to sci.space.history
Scott Hedrick[_2_]

Default OT...My Lust, My Love...You Whore.

"Greg D. Moore (Strider)" wrote in message
m...
"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
news:CvSdnbH1XPlqQGXanZ2dnUVZ_sWdnZ2d@northdakotat elephone...
_Target_ for God's sake...it's only one small step from there to
_WalMart_!

I dunno- my wife works at Target. They've paid for 6 kids so far.

How much did you get the 6?

Not enough to make up for all the diaper changes (that episode where Patrick
and Spongebob adopt a baby clam is optimistic)- but with her discount, we
did manage to outfit a nursery for under $200, including a battleship-class
stroller.

Also, the first kid was my first real experience with Yahoo. I'd used it
before, but this time I wanted to do some *real* research. So, I entered
"nursery"...the first 157 results were porn (and exposed me to the concept
of "infantilism"). I mean, not even *plant* nursery was in that first 157
results.

Why did I check out all those results? The first ten came from being naive,
the next ten were determination to find out something about children't
nurserys, and the next 137 was morbid curiosity that there could be that
much porn without getting at least one desired result.

Ultimately, I concluded my research on "nursery" at the local library.