Old April 28th 08, 09:19 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Default OT...My Lust, My Love...You Whore.

Pat Flannery wrote:

Milla's eye is watching you:
http://myhometheater.homestead.com/files/Milla_eye.jpg
That's my current wallpaper, scaled down to 600 x 800 screen size.
Boy, crank the computer up and see _that_ looking at you is quite a
trip, let me tell you. :-D

BTW, I always wondered what this song of hers was about:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSCFAxxCO7Q
That's probably about her father:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milla_Jovovich
Wouldn't it be cool to have a grand-dad who was a officer in the
military of Montenegro and may have stolen The Serbian Gold...or been
falsely accused of having done it by his enemies?
Alexandere Dumas made _novels_ out of things like this.
Give this girl a saber, so that she can avenge the calumny on her
family's ancestry!
Just plain cool; just plain _****ing_ cool.
Couldn't invent her if you tried. :-D

Pat