Old June 30th 03, 08:39 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

Default Alias: DrPostman, Filthy Mother Insultor

In article , Rudolph_X
wrote:

Alias: DrPostman, Filthy Mother Insultor:

You know that when I get my hands on you, I'm going to put my foot up
your ass for your filty slurs against an innocent mother. I won't say
anything bad about your mother. What you already said, shows the caliber
of the woman who raised you to be a filthy mother insultor. You have
shown her character by the scum spewed from your own mouth.

A better name for you would be DrScumbag, not DrPostman.

May your mother turn over in her grave for what you have said to me.

And this one.

-=-=-=-=-

"what part of "GOVERNMENT/media" disinformation agent
DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?"

-- Raymond Karczewski©, aka bRay, Kazoo, Raymoid, etc.