Old March 4th 19, 10:43 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha

Default Canada Joins Lunar Gateway

Quadibloc wrote in
:

On Monday, March 4, 2019 at 12:30:16 PM UTC-7, Jibini Kula
Tumbili Kujisalimisha wrote:
Chris L Peterson wrote in
news
On Mon, 04 Mar 2019 11:05:55 -0700, Jibini Kula Tumbili
Kujisalimisha wrote:

In fact, economic disparity is the single greatest factor
in all those ills.

Because I could use a good laugh, do feel free to explain how
you're going eliminate, or even reduce, that disaprity
without redistributing wealth, which is to say, put a gun to
rich people's heads, take their stuff, and give it to poor
people.

Very high taxes on the wealthy

That's redistribution of wealth, retard.

to support public services is not
wealth redistribution.

Yes, retard, it is.

Putting a gun to rich people's heads: check.

Taking their stuff: check.

Giving it to poor people: why, no. The money is being used for
"public services", so it's going to pay police officers'
salaries, teachers' salaries, to pave roads, and so on.

And without that money being paid to them, police officers,
teachers, road crews, and so on would be . . . poor.

Dumbass.

In the original discussion of the welfare system in the US, the
salaries of the government workers who would administer the program
were considered welfare benefits from the system, too. Apparently,
we have lost some vital element of basic human intelligence since
then.

--
Terry Austin

Vacation photos from Iceland: