Old August 26th 09, 08:34 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Danilo Pivato

Default The Great Andromeda Galaxy, M31 in Hydrogen-alpha

Thanks Brian,
I immediately corrected. I have guide with the second sensor
Danilo P.

"be" ha scritto nel messaggio
l.nl...
Danilo Pivato wrote:
Hi all,

I have the pleasure of presenting a new image framing the northern part
of the Great Andromeda Galaxy, M31.
The shots are the result of 2 nights split into 2 x 3 x 1800 seconds of
exposure
through the use of the telescope Takahashi BRC250 with ccd ST10 XME +
H-Alpha filter.
www.danilopivato.com
Regards

Danilo Pivato

Danilo, that is great work, love the detail, it is good to do the big
image like that, I hope you complete it. Must be a great telescope. How
did you guide it? (on your website a little error: 3! x 3 x 1800).

Brian