Old August 9th 18, 06:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default The Aliens Have Done Come and Gone

On Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 6:44:55 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
They did not like what they saw. Politicians at each others' throats instead of

governing. Murder/suicide in schools. Manufacturers deceiving the public over

merchandise. Lawyers robbing the medical system. Street gangs and burglars on

every corner. We are the aliens.We landed 4.5

...and the beat goes on....and the beat goes on...

We vame 4.6 milliom years ago.We came in 3 different types.Black Yellow and white Berty