Old March 31st 11, 05:55 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

Default Proof that Einstein is a LYING IDIOT 15 years AFTER his firstrelativity paper.

On Mar 29, 7:09*pm, rasterspace wrote:
so, did you hypothesize that the volume of the dent
is proportional to teh force of the ball, dropped?

do you have any special sauce for your ideas?

rasterspace: Great question! The characteristics of the clay become
non issues if the experiment hits the same (whatever firmness) clay
with equal kinetic energy for two, same size, but different weight
balls. If Coriolis's KE - 1/2 mv^2 was correct, such should predict
the height of drop to cause both different weight balls to impact with
identical KEs and thus to make identical indentations into the soft
clay. If you will email me directly, I'll reply with the color photo
showing the nowhere-near-equal depths of penetration. — NE —