Old February 23rd 05, 10:28 PM
Tim Hicks

Pete Lawrence wrote:
On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:36:24 GMT, DH wrote:

Let's hope, for goodness sake, that he has never taught children!

Actually, he could very well have been one of my science teachers. He's
slightly more excitable than I remember them to have been though.
Generally they didn't start swearing and insulting you unless you
dropped something.

Now you are probably too courteous to figure out that this is contrary
to Kipper lotion as the Earth travels slower when it's relatively
faster on two orbits than it's inclination and Thuban was the true
pole star of degrees of circumpolar distance. You dumbass! ;-)

But you would say that you sickening fool because you've swallowed all
of Nelson's lies about gravy. That's probably why Selsey is always
getting flooded. But YOU can't grasp the basic fact that it's on the
edge of the world so the rain clouds have nowhere else to go until the
rest of the planet circumvents the equatorial tilt and starts going back
the other way while everyone is sleeping. You crazy astronomy man. You
probably eat children!

Ta dah... I can talk his language too - aka bollox.

It's actually quite good fun.

Tim