Old October 30th 06, 02:48 AM posted to sci.astro.seti
Patrick Ashley Meuser\-Bianca\

Default Are pulsars alien communications devices?

wrote in message
oups.com...
source: http://www.scienceagogo.com/news/pulsar_et.shtml

Sagan said that it is unnecessary to create the pulsars themselves in
order to take advantage of their communications potential. "Has anyone
examined systematically the sequencing of pulsar amplitude and
polarization nulls? One would need only a very small movable shield
above a pulsar surface to modulate emission to Earth. This seems much
easier than generating an entire pulsar for communications. For
signaling at night it is easier to wave a blanket in front of an
existing fire than to start and douse a set of fires in a pattern which
communicates a desired message." Sagan was always such a smarty-pants,
particularly in the context of the recent discovery of a maser
modulated pulsar.

What gets me about pulsar detection is that it requires information about
objects near the brown dwarf. If only we could shift the harmonics of the
white dwarf to cancel, we'd perhaps bias the iso-absorbency of the brown
dwarf to reflex Hawking radiation that corresponds to the neutron star and
hence life about cosmic strings. However, the rotation of the pulsar is
inherent to the actual moment of reception, we must be light-years ahead of
the competition as if to extend a pulsar network and create a resonance with
the quasar, then in the plasma we could find the same inherent relationships
to complement its determinate position and factor out some co-ordinates. A
star-chart fractal has been devised for this purpose as the concept of
planetia is striking at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cyberneticsNow where
we could phase the entropy back into the system and phase dark matter out of
the translation into an operative system, or cybernet as its been called
that surrounds the symmetry with the virtual proton, to extend between
nebula as its projection. Then we could see the virtual state of the galaxy
in its network comprised by a system of micro-orbitals that would phase with
our position within galaxies, as the position of its corresponding
information remains a virtuality.

Patrick Ashley Meuser"-Bianca"
Cyberneticist