Old July 24th 07, 08:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Derek Lyons

Default Houston, You Have a Problem

Danny Deger wrote:

On Jul 24, 1:52 am, (Derek Lyons) wrote:
Danny Deger wrote:

snippage handwaving and evasion

I can see it's pointless to discuss the issue with you. You aren't
actually interested in either discussion or feedback. Worse yet,
you've so convinced yourself that your version is correct - you can't
even see where the documents and your version diverge.

Good idea to just throw random insult at me if you can't discuss the
facts of the matter.

I did attempt to discuss the facts Danny, however you refused to
acknowledge their existence. Nor was my comment an 'insult' or
'random' - it's a simple description of your replies to me when I
attempted to discuss the facts.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.