Old March 20th 06, 02:51 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Rush group (WTF was that doing there) replaced with AUK due to
topicality

On 19 Mar 2006 14:47:29 -0800, "Brad Guth"
wrote:

Bookman; Not a bad little meltdown, Guthie-poo, but we[tinw] know
you can do better. Are you getting used to the fact that men walked
on the moon on six seperate occasions?

I see that you're still a gay transvestite and damn proud of it.

Keep your sexual fantasies to yourself, ko0k. Your hatred is pretty
funny, borgboi.

Is
being a certified LLPOF of a brown-nosed bigot still working as you'd
hoped for?

I don't have to lie, Brad, since men really did walk on the moon.
You, OTOH...

GOT PROOF,

Yep. Thousands of photographs, thousands of feet of motion picture
film, the testimony of 12 eye witnesses who walked on the moon, pounds
and pounds of rocks, the lack of squawking from the hunders of ham
radio operators who tracked the missions, likewise from the Russians
who also tracked them, the thousands of people who worked on the
missions, not to mention all the astronomers and physicists and
photographers who have investigated and found all the "conspiracy
theorists'" claims to be without merit, such as Phil Plait.

other than upon used infomercial-science moderated
toilet-paper, that we've walked on the moon?

Your out-of-hand dismissal of evicence doesn't "prove" your case in
the slightest, Guthspiracy ko0k.

Got any proof that the Apollo missions were "faked", beyond your
convenient dismissal of all the factual and scientific evidence?

You have so far posted _ZERO_ evidnce of any conspiracy involving
Apollo. You've simply demonstrated your ignorance of schience and
photography with your laughable attempts to "debunk" the facts.

I didn't think so, as otherwise you would have posted such hard-science
as your proof-positive as of decades ago.

It has been publicly available for decades, Brad. You just aren't
competent enough to do more than dismiss it because of your religious
beliefs.

You remind me of the hick who, on his first trip to the zoo saw a
giraffe remarked "There ain't no sech animal".

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)