Old March 19th 06, 11:43 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

In spite of the ongoing nasty Usenet and of NASA's gauntlets of
mainstream flak and naysayology, that which only goes towards further
proving that folks like myself are more than sufficiently right,
whereas even "Geoffrey A. Landis" holds out better than a gram worth of
hope on behalf of other life having existed and perhaps still
coexisting as evolved on Venus. Whereas, at least technically and even
biologically speaking there's not an insurmountable problem, other than
the ongoing mainstream naysayism that's essentially running us amuck
and smack into a WW-III or bust situation.

Astrobiology: The Case for Venus by; Geoffrey A. Landis
http://gltrs.grc.nasa.gov/reports/20...003-212310.pdf

There are other qualified research teams and of their scientist
accomplishing their thing as to nail down what's possible. Meanwhile
the observationology of what I've discovered as of more than 6 years
ago is still offering the same evidence as before, and to think that I
haven't 10% the PhotoShop solutions as per what our NIMA.MIL has to
work with.

I wonder what their true underlying problem actually is?
-
Brad Guth