Old March 19th 06, 11:06 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Actually Venus is quite important. I suspect that some of our
'visitors' may be from there. But we have to establish a real presence
in Outer Space before we go to a civilized planet and negotiate for
anything.

I do not believe we'll need to leave home in order to accomplish a
great deal with regard to Venus. Though it might be nice, we certainly
don't have to go to our moon or even to LL-1 for that matter.

I am a little like Harrison Ford (Hans Solo) and Tom Cruise (Top Gun)
rolled into one. And, add a little of William Shatner (Star Trek) with
a tiny pinch of Leonard Nimoy (Spock).

Sounds as though you're a little like another lose cannon, much like
myself. Can you becime a wee bit more focused on something/anything?

It is time for mankind to sally forth into Outer Space, no excuses, no
panic attacks, no horsing around. It doesn't matter whenther it is
NASA or Private Enterprise. The technology exists right now. It is
time to get going.

But why not just efficiently communicate with the folks nextdoor? It's
a whole lot better off than trading microbes that could have a negative
impact on either planet.

How about starting off with the VL2-TRACE platform, as providing the
do-everything robotic science station and nifty transponder on behalf
of whatever we manage to place on the surface?

VL2-TRACE is simply a win-win, of no harm done and everything to gain.

Can you pick something that's within the best part of your
life-expertise, and focus that talent on a given task that's doable
with what's existing?

In exchange, I'll continue to support your lighter than air spaceplane,
which by the way should work absolutely terrific on behalf of
accomplishing Venus.
-
Brad Guth