Old March 19th 06, 10:47 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Bookman; Not a bad little meltdown, Guthie-poo, but we[tinw] know
you can do better. Are you getting used to the fact that men walked
on the moon on six seperate occasions?

I see that you're still a gay transvestite and damn proud of it. Is
being a certified LLPOF of a brown-nosed bigot still working as you'd
hoped for?

GOT PROOF, other than upon used infomercial-science moderated
toilet-paper, that we've walked on the moon?

I didn't think so, as otherwise you would have posted such hard-science
as your proof-positive as of decades ago.
-
Brad Guth