Old October 14th 15, 07:39 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

Default Dangers of Global Warming

On Tuesday, 13 October 2015 17:30:13 UTC+2, Uncarollo2 wrote:

In the future would I consider going back to a gasoline car? Never! Ask any Volt owner and to a person they will tell you the same thing. Right now brand new ones are selling for less than $20k at our local dealer. Pretty good deal all around if you ask me.

Much as one admires your enthusiasm for the electric car...

How do we know that its control software hasn't been tampered with to consume far more electricity on the sly? ;ø]]