Old November 30th 13, 08:19 PM
Yoni Yoni is offline
Junior Member

Hey Guys, I am doing a research report and I really would like the pdfs relating to the LLRV but the links are now dead. Can anyone email me the pdfs that they downloaded when the links were working. Thanks so much. My email is ysaltzman7 _at_ yahoo dot com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans-Joachim Widmaier View Post
Rusty wrote:
NASA posted many new PDF's on its webserver on 3-29-2005. There are
14,000+ new
publications listed. Many are available in PDF format.

Here we go again ...

You know you are ruining my life, aren't you? I need an estimated 80+
years to read all the documents I've downloaded so far. Each of your
postings is adding more and more years to that figure! Realizing that I
won't live to read it all makes me really depressed. ;-)

Thanks for every page, Rusty!

Hans-J.

ps: If I find the time I'll post a list of the documents that might be
of the more interesting kind.