Old June 16th 04, 03:44 AM
Tom Rankin

Default Sci.astro.research experiment for astro.amateur

Greg Crinklaw wrote:

After all, to be a true nut one must stand alone in knowing THE TRUTH in
a sea of billions of people, not one of whom gets it.

Must be pretty lonely, but in the end very gratifying to know you are
the smartest person on the entire planet...

You mean like Albert Einstein? :-)

To quote him loosely, "If my theory is proved wrong, I would feel sorry
for God". Talk about Hubris!

But of course, in this case Al *WAS* right, and the origianl poster *IS*
wrong! On that, at least, we do agree.

--
Tom Rankin - Programmer by day, amateur astronomer by night!
Mid-Hudson Astronomy Association - http://mhaa.whodeanie.com

When replying, remove the capital letters from my email address.