Old May 21st 08, 02:07 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Rick Jones

Default Phoenix Lands on Mars this Sunday!!!

In sci.space.history Brian Thorn wrote:
Wreckage. I'm betting the next we hear of it is wreckage spotted by
MRO sometime next month.

Oops, sorry. Way to pessimistic lately.

Well, to put an optimistic spin on it, the crater it makes on impact
will expose enough stuff from below to get some interesting data from
MRO

rick jones
where do you want to be today?