Old September 19th 20, 11:33 PM posted to sci.space.policy
snidely

Default SN7.1 not snuffed in Boca Chica squall

Stayed up through the attempt to get SN7.1 to fail. After the scrub,
just before I shutdown my screen, I thought I saw SN7.1 being craned
back onto the launchstand with the thrust simulator, and I thought the
LabPadre steam yesterday showed it there, but currently SN7.1 seems to
be back on the transport stand. Next attempt on the 21st (9pm CDT 0200
UTC).

Did I really see the move? If so, this is probably because the
transport stand or the improvised GSE needed repairs. NSF reported
that the LN2 feed was not directly from the tank farm, but via Pad A
(to the left in the usual views, not the stand with the thrust
simulator). There was a lot vapor clouds during the start-up of the
two loading attempts on the 17th; they must not have interfered with
SpaceX's view, but for us viewers it sure produced a lot of gasps.

The second attempt was apparently stopped due to a visible spark,
speculated to be a cable being wind-whipped over some upper-ring
fittings.

The downpour may have reached a level to obscure SpaceX's view, as they
didn't attempt another load after the rain came in buckets, even though
there may have been enough time left in the window.

/dps

--
Ieri, oggi, domani