Old May 24th 19, 10:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Space 285 Trillion Years The Physics of Space

On Friday, May 24, 2019 at 1:58:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 5:41:16 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 2:32:55 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 2:33:46 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
It had gluons,and quarks in close and they created particles,waves,and gravity with time.Photons electrons,and protons came next.Elements first was hydrogen and next came helium.The start of universes was very low,but relentless and over time events took place faster and faster till its time was"NOW" Cosmos space of now has more universes in it than all the flakes of snow that has fallen.Bert

Sounds like crazy man made thinking to me. That many universes would fry an egg

on the sidewalk.

Universes lose heat the square of their distance like a 90 watt light bulb is 30 watt 3 feet away. Space and time can only get bigger,and thus spacetime goes to infinity as I type. The first photon is still on its way to infinity.Universe love both photons and stuff going forever.Gravity is its big force.Bert

The first photon never made it out of the big bang!
What came out first from BB? Weather H 73 L 55 Some clouds but no rain Bert
Double-A