Old February 25th 04, 12:42 AM
John Griffin

Default PDF (Planetary Distance Formula) explains DW 2004 / Quaoar and Kuiper Belt

Nonprophet Organism Ennis ("Sollog") babbled:

yap yap yap

This simple model is based upon something we have tried to
observe for quite some time. That is the carbon 12 atom.
Yes, my solar model resembles in great detail a carbon 12
atom.

I can believe that you think electrons orbit the nucleus in
precisely known paths constrained to a plane, and you think the
sun is composed of 12 particles, and that you're qualified to
talk about the structure of the atom. The latter is the most
amusing of those three errors.

Hey, that reminds me...if your fantasy solar system fits carbon
12, why doesn't it fit carbon 14? (It doesn't fit either, of
course.)

Can it be that humans, a complex carbon life form, actually
live on a planet within a solar system designed to resemble
a carbon 12 atom?

Of course not, moron. You're just another raving lunatic with
just another dumb idea.

By the way, it's really funny that you claim that Pluto is a
moon (of the sun?). You're dumber than a brick, Ennis.