Old February 8th 05, 12:34 AM
Phil Hawkins

Default Planets

Hi All
I notice that at the moment (according to CDC) the sun, moon, venus,
neptune and mercury are all in Capricorn (with uranus coming up behind -
as always :0 )

CDC provides a lot of info on the planets but I have difficulty working
out their relative positions in the system
Forgeting scale and the elliptical orbit, how can I follow the planets
in their orbits?
If I draw circles on a board how do I determine the position of the
planets in relation to the sun at any given time
I'm sure the data in CDC is all I need but which will give me the info?
Thanks for helping the RN
Regards
Phil