Old December 22nd 06, 07:19 AM posted to sci.space.history,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default ...According to Nasa.."Consensus is Global Warming is Real" and "Detrimental"

"Jonathan" wrote in message

Nasa Earth Observatory

"While the general consensus among scientists is that global
warming is real and its overall effects are detrimental, there
are still some prominent scientists who feel that the threat
of global warming has been greatly exaggerated.'

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Lib.../warming5.html

"The above chart shows the current scientific understanding
of radiative forcing (how different phenomena affect the Earth's
energy balance). Postive numbers represent forcing that will
warm the Earth, negative numbers are cooling effects"

Why is the 2e20 joules that's related to our moon, that which has only
been with us since the last ice age, making you and those of your kind
so deathly afraid of your own shadow?

Since you're such a damn pagan wizard of "COLLECTIVE INSANITY", and/or
merely another certified rusemaster at your very black heart; please
share as to what's the overall birth to grave thermal efficiency of the
entire world going fully nuclear for all of our energy requirements?

Since I know of folks that couldn't possibly live another day without
their 24/7 existence demanding an average of 100 KW, and knowing others
(much like myself) that would be damn proud as punch if they each got 1
KW, let us say upon average giving 10 KW per each and every soul on
Earth, and make that a matter of fact on behalf of a future population
of 1e10 souls. That's only 1e14 joules at the end-user point of sale.

So, we're talking about having to establish thousands of new and
improved nuclear power plants, along with all of the necessary
infrastructure that'll feed sufficient fuel via yellowcake, plus
establishing massive global power grids, along with butt-loads of
security that's related to most everything nuclear and of it's power
grid related infrastructure, plus accommodating those long term and
truly vast taboo areas on behalf of the radioactive remainders as per
demanding their storage for hundreds if not thousands of generations to
come.

Therefore, as all-knowing that you folks are, can you or others of your
brown-nose kind say as to what we're talking about is merely a grand
birth to grave total creation of sustaining a continuous production of
3e14 joules, or is it actually a bit worse off than 5.1e14 joules
(roughly one joule/m2).

Exactly how large of multiple open pit yellowcake mining operations are
we talking about?

How much radioactive worthy elements do we have at our disposal, and at
what bloody birth to grave cost?
-
Brad Guth