Old May 15th 08, 01:50 PM posted to sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_2_]

Default "NASA Watch" gets really ****ed off.

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
Uh...excuse me... but wasn't freon supposed to be a no-no due to
depletion of the ozonosphere long before they started building the ISS?
Like someone having a scrimshawed sperm whale tooth from before the
whaling ban, I have my unused firefighting bottle of liquefied Halon
1301/1211 gas from 1988 sitting on the shelf next to my desk....Serial
Number M-416760.

Probably wouldn't work anymore, Pat. 20 years is a long time to store
anything, let alone a liquified gas. What does the guage say (in the red,
probably)?