Old June 12th 04, 12:34 AM
LaDonna Wyss

Jim Kingdon wrote in message ...
My home page www.jamesoberg.com now has the materials and transcripts
from my testimony on China-Space-Future before the Senate Subcommittee
in April.

This is good information. It has a nice description of the Chinese
program, including what they developed themselves, what they got from
abroad, etc.

The short summary is that there is a fair bit of information out there
about the Chinese program (as Oberg points out, much more than the
West had about the Soviet program during the cold war).

Forgive me, but I wouldn't believe the Chinese if they said there WAS
a Moon. WHATEVER they plan to do with their space program (and
judging from that big **THUD** I heard when their--what's it called?
A tikonaut or something like that?--went on his post-flight publicity
tour around the country, I think it will be a very long time before
they even get close to the Moon.