Old August 29th 03, 02:50 PM
Doug...

Default Past Perfect, Future Misleading

In article ,
says...
h (Rand Simberg) wrote in
:

On 29 Aug 2003 04:45:07 GMT, in a place far, far away, Pat Flannery
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a
way as to indicate that:

It's an interesting article, but I think that the analogy between the
development of commercial aviation and space commercialization is
stretching it a bit

endless graf snipped

Good lord, man, do you ever hit the return key?

That was frigging unreadable...

My PC doesn't have a proper return key... in its place it has something
sinister called "Enter"... I'm afraid to hit it, for fear that this godless
commie PC will shoot a rectal probe up me or something...

That's a special feature of Windows XP.

--

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for | Doug Van Dorn
thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup |