Old November 16th 18, 12:09 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default Einsteinians X Out Einstein

Like Joao Magueijo and Lee Smolin, all Einsteinians know that Einstein's relativity is false. The problem is that they are all doublethinkers and simultaneously believe that Einstein's relativity is gloriously true:

Joao Magueijo: "So we have broken fundamentally this Lorentz invariance which equates space and time..." https://youtu.be/kbHBBtsrU1g?t=1431

"You want to go back to a notion of space-time that preceded the 20th century, and it wants to ignore the essential lessons about space-time that the 20th century has taught us." Joao Magueijo: "Yes, that's right. So it's nouveau-Newtonian." At 53:29 he http://pirsa.org/displayFlash.php?id=16060116

Joao Magueijo: "Lee [Smolin] and I discussed these paradoxes at great length for many months, starting in January 2001. We would meet in cafés in South Kensington or Holland Park to mull over the problem. THE ROOT OF ALL THE EVIL WAS CLEARLY SPECIAL RELATIVITY. All these paradoxes resulted from well known effects such as length contraction, time dilation, or E=mc^2, all basic predictions of special relativity. And all denied the possibility of establishing a well-defined border, common to all observers, capable of containing new quantum gravitational effects." Faster Than the Speed of Light, p. 250 http://www.amazon.com/Faster-Than-Sp.../dp/0738205257

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZsk4hHXkAANrKD.jpg

Pentcho Valev