Old November 16th 12, 01:22 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
NoEinstein

Default why did Kupie Woopie delete himself?

On Oct 30, 8:10*pm, 1treePetrifiedForestLane
wrote:
your "explanation of the horrible wrongness
of Huyghens/Liebniz/Coriolis" is simply because,
you never learned fraction in middle school, and
thus how to keep account of units & dimensions.

maybe, though, you could see that
the "Coriolis effect" can also be a force,
something taht I have stated for years.

Two same size, but
different mass spheres that have the SAME kinetic energy upon
impacting soft clay will both embed in the clay identical amounts.

that doesn't make any sense, at all;
KE always includes the mass,
whether or not you believe that "momentum
equals force
equals kinetic energy etc.

1tree: Get off the sauce! I've never said KE isn't a function of
mass! My correct and proven equation, KE = a/g (m) + v/32.!74 (m) has
MASS in two places. Can't you read? Ha, ha, HA! — NoEinstein —