Old July 3rd 08, 04:35 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Greg Crinklaw

Default Ed's fossilized blood vessel found on Mars

Jon Peptone wrote:
What amazes me is the time he puts into this stuff. If he really was
fulfilling a "true" purpose, I wonder how much could really be accomplished.
As it is, he is just someone with plenty of time to waste and sits there and
stagnates. What a shame.

I came across this post of his on the Google Help forum:

"I posted valuable messages viewed by tens of thousands of viewers. The
number of my viewers is 100 times of my messages. Why did you set a
low limit to the messages I could post every day? Sometimes I need to
post 2 or three important messages a day to 12 newsgroups. Sometimes
NASA need my advice urgently. Please check for facts."

NASA needs his help. LOL.

Seriously though, mental illness isn't just something that happens on
TV...

--
Greg Crinklaw
Astronomical Software Developer