Old August 9th 05, 10:39 PM
Holly

Raving Loonie wrote:
Holly wrote:
Raving Loonie wrote:
Holly wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message
Holly wrote:

"Aratzio" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 08:51:01 -0400, Daedalus
transparently proposed:

On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 16:55:52 -0700, "Starlord" ,
wrote:

BFD! I'm not on demon local. It stays as is.

No need to be hostile. What's the problem? You a Nordic alien?

Jade

Even worse, appears to be a Laplander Alien.

No safer place to land ... if it isn't alien. So that is even worse.

How about those Flatlander Aliens ... they would be the easiest to fool.

Don't forget the BBQ aliens!

http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/Alien_recipes.html

LOL "Gagh is always best served live!" What would the Klingons do with
Alexatoid? Mince words a la Alexalgone? G

Gagh er alltaf bestur bera fram lifandi!

Couldn't locate the meaning but did find another important question.

nuqDaq yuch Dapol

I used the following link ~~~ http://www.babelfish.org/index.htm

The following link location guessed my sample correctly ...
http://odur.let.rug.nl/~vannoord/TextCat/Demo/

Your sample comes back being ' slovak-ascii '

?

No joy after that ...

The following site might require 400+ characters to work properly ...
... So sayeth for the downloadable executable version!
See ~~~ http://www.lextek.com/langid/li/onlineidentifier.html

RL

Thanks for the links and my question is in Klingon.
http://translate.klingonreference.com/