Old October 28th 14, 08:36 AM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff[_2_]

Default Some thoughts etc

So what is the x37 actually for? Obviously someone thinks a winged
spacecraft is needed as development presumably cost more initially than some
form of tin can with a heat shield.
Can this craft carry people perhaps in the future?
Question 2. I noticed the other day that they are having issues with the
Stereo behind spacecraft, ie, its not talking to anyone since a reconfig. It
is I think in one of the resonant points in an orbit around the sun so it
can keep on station very easily. I'd have thought that if Nasa wanted to
really do a deep space mission, they could go to one of these where there
could be all sorts of space rocks trapped.

Lastly, noting that Nasa has decided on two crew transport craft of the tin
can variety, what of the one with wings being developed? Will they get any
money

Brian
--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active