Old May 6th 04, 10:28 PM
Sporkman

Default Bechtel Destroyed The World Trade Towers With DoE Scalar Weapons :

Oh, and in case any others of you use a version of Netscape Communicator
(like I do) that doesn't have a Killfile option, you can download a
patch called FixNews from:

http://www.desisoft.com/fixnews/home.html

You just hit Ctrl-K to Killfile by Author or by Topic. Nice for dealing
with idiots like this one, or for topics that grow exponentially and
which bear no relevance to your interests (like some portion of the
messages this idiot posts).

Don't feed the trolls!!

Mark 'Sporky' Stapleton

Sporkman wrote:
Look, I respect your right to vent and post stupidities ... but please,
please, please do it in ONE post and stop SPAMMING and cross-posting in
multiple newsgroups!! I've got to page up three times just to get past
your damn repetitive posts. Respect the rights of others not to have to
put up with YOU.

*plonk*
(no more need to page up)