Old November 28th 07, 12:23 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.taiwan
Jonathan

Default ..New Space-Race to the Moon..History is (Tragically) Repeating Itself

"macruzq" wrote in message
ps.com...

Hey, hey! Calm down! Moon is TOO FAR to launch a missile. It is not
practical. Missiles or any weapons installed on the Moon is simply a
stupid idea.

Who said anything about launching missiles from the moon???
What do our military satellites in orbit do for the most part?
Fire weapons, or observe and target etc?

Is there anyone that can even read a sentence here?
I've long known no one here can put together a
proper idea, but I at least thought most here
could read.