Old January 16th 17, 07:12 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
David[_17_]

Default any way to use Amazon Fire tablet in front of telescope ep?

A friend just donated an Amazon Fire tablet to the school. This is the
latest, cheapest model ($49 I believe on Amazon). It seems to have a
built in 720p camera. Two questions:

1) Can I use it in front of the ep we use for our ETX-90, that being
Scopetronix 40mm and 14mm eyepieces?

2) What adapter would I need?

3) What sort of image scale could I expect on the screen?

This is the first time I've ever run across such a device (tablet), so
not very familiar with it, but if we can get it going to use as a basic
camera in front of the eyepiece, it would be the most convenient set up
yet.

thanks,
Dave