Old January 4th 07, 08:50 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Henri Wilson

Default Perihelion of Mercury question

On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 11:13:19 GMT, "Sorcerer"
wrote:

"Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 07:38:19 GMT, "Sorcerer"
| wrote:
|

| | | MORE PROOF THAT I AM RIGHT.
| | |
| | | THOSE INFRA RED BLOBS ARE MY WCHs...
| |
| | Cool, I didn't know WCHs were 100 to 1000 light years in diameter.
| |
| | What do you think accounts for all that DARK MATTER.
|
| Santa Claus, perhaps?
| I didn't know there was any dark matter, the last I heard galaxies
| were spinning too fast because astronomers didn't understand
| Wilson time, so they invented more mass to account for it.
| You don't understand the importance of Wilson time, old pal.
| Wilson time is your greatest discovery, you ruin it with WCHs.
| Let's get serious and discuss this further now that you can model
| velocities. What is the difference between this set of velocity curves?
|
| http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/VC.gif
|
| I've only changed ONE parameter for all them.
| You already have the clue with your own actual and apparent
| velocity curve.
|
| You are changing the distance.

Correct.

| You are going into double imagery.
| I can produce the same...however it never happens in the real universe because
| of extinction.

V 1493 Aql says it does.
"Contact binaries" -- a ****ing joke -- says it does.

When you have the velocity S-curve or foldback curve
and model the spectrum, you'll see one set of lines move
up and another set move down, looking like two stars.
DeSitter said we never see two stars when there is only one,
but we DO.

If that were true, those two stars should appear spontaneously in a bright
flash and would subsequently move apart and eventually disappear. That process
should repeat itself.

that is not how a 'contact binary' behaves.....

I've been waiting seven ****ing years for you to get off your
arse and model the velocity curve, Wilson, but you are
****ing slow and lazy with your head up your arse most of the
time, you and your ****ing theories. You learnt that from
Einstein, the worst teacher there ever could be.
No wonder you ozzies could only farm sheep and goats while
I was building Concorde. Ozzies, bunch of ****ing dreamers. :-)

All theory, my friend, is gray,
But green is the lustrous tree of life. -- Mephistopheles, as quoted in Goethe's Faust
My familiar, Fizz, added that. I'm a sorcerer, y'know. His full name
is Mephistopheles, Fizz for short. In everyday life he looks just
like a black cat, but he's a killer. He likes to read my library books,
and he'll eat me If I don't feed him.

Sounds like he's been well and truly feeding your hangover...or rather,
drowning it...

http://s94958815.onlinehome.us/angry...ionspectra.jpg
http://s94958815.onlinehome.us/angry...ectrumnoao.jpg

| | | They are the things that all our variable stars are orbiting......WILSON COOL
| | | HEAVIES......
| |
| | Yeah, big, aren't they, considering the grey blobs are
| | supposed to be star clusters in the foreground. Definitely god-sized.
| | I still reckon it's a cow or bull giraffe walking in front of the lens, though.
| |
| | No. It's WCHs, somewhat out of focus..
| |
| |
| | | Even your planet Androcles might be amonst that lot somewhere....
| |
| | Nah, Androcles isn't much bigger than Jupiter.
| |
| | It would be if it was all puffed up like foam polystyrene.
| |