Old January 2nd 07, 01:26 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Sorcerer

Default Perihelion of Mercury question

"Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 23:29:05 GMT, "Sorcerer"
| wrote:
|

| "Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| | On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 12:33:17 GMT, "Sorcerer"
| | wrote:
| |
| |
| | "Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| |
| | | That's good stuff Bob.
| | | My own simulation of brightness curves suggests that extinction (or light speed
| | | unification, as I call it) takes place over distances that are somewhat
| | | dependent on the period of the orbiting star.
| |
| | Hey ****head! You can't have a velocity curve AND uni****ation,
| | you dumb arse!
| | But then, you've never modelled a velocity curve.
| | http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...pheid/Diff.GIF
| | http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...d/Velcurve.GIF
| | http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...d/RTAurVel.GIF
| |
| | Your phasing is out...
| Your ****in' brain is out to lunch, oh great authority on astronomy
| that has never owned a telescope, you ****in' one-liner response jerk
| just as stupid as Hogbin or Cardinale.
|
| I once had full access to a six inch reflector when I worked at the uni.
| but it didn't have a decent tracking system or a camera. I also helped make
| and use a very advanced solar telescope....so I'm not completely without
| experience.

Once upon a time long ago...
Did it live happily ever after?

Y'know, gout might be a good reason to swap your golf clubs
for a telescope or a math course.

If you want to see really faint stars you need to increase exposure
time, and because the Earth turns you need a motor and an equatorial
mount.
What do you think of this:

I reckon a giraffe walked in front of the lens.