Old May 13th 04, 07:13 PM
Pat Flannery

Nicholas Fitzpatrick wrote:

In article ,
Peter Stickney wrote:

Canada isn't part of North America?

Funny that you should bring that up - IIRC, the Canadian Parachute
Regiment was disbanded after reports of its mistreatement of prisoners
in Bosnia while it was assigned to peacekeeping duties there.

It was Somalia.

Oddly enough, the backbacon stuff still works.

Also, the inquiry raised questions (but never completely answered)
the question that the Malaria drug that was in use at the time,
may have been impacting the judgement of the soldiers. The
drug does have psychotic side-effects. See
http://www.commando.org/somalia/mefloquine.html

"So...you think I'm Jewish, eh? Why do you think that, eh? Do you think
an Israeli hockey team could beat the Maple Leaves?
Oh...you don't....you think the Maple Leaves are the best hockey team on
earth, eh? Here are some photos of my home town...yes, it is a very
pretty city...it is called Montreal..."
BLAM!

Pat