Old September 24th 03, 05:20 AM
Scott Hedrick

Default "Orbital Mechanics for Dummies"

"Martha H Adams" wrote in message
I don't see a popular "Orbital Mechanics for Dummies" book getting
published into the everyday world, but I sure could use one here. I
turned up my nose at them when the first Dummies books came out, but
after a while I looked into one to see what it did and how it did it;
and I was impressed.

I tend to grab one whenever I get a new program, then graduate to more
informative texts. Sometimes you don't know enough about a subject to even
know what questions to ask.

As an aside, I just happened to catch an episode of "Monarch of the Glen"
and saw poor Hector trying to figure out his computer. You couldn't see the
cover of the book, but it was obviously a Dummies book.
--
If you have had problems with Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC),
please contact shredder at bellsouth dot net. There may be a class-action