Old June 8th 18, 06:37 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]

Default Now Everyone Can be Happy

On Friday, 8 June 2018 02:34:26 UTC+2, RichA wrote:
On Thursday, 7 June 2018 12:41:58 UTC-4, Quadibloc wrote:
At least if this technology is what it's claimed to be:

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...-study/562289/

John Savard

Redirect:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!fo...global-warming

Their thread count is more irrelevant [and irreverent] than ours but a lot funnier.
Shouldn't we send 1437½ over there to captain an away friendly match?
A sort of season warm-up? ;-)
Denmark is fast approaching a record drought after the warmest and sunniest May ever recorded in 140 years.
We may yet have massive crop failure, a Dust Bowl and forest fires but it's not AGW.
Accepting AGW would mean accepting the 21 recently broken, monthly _serial_ heat records are all very real and not just "continuing fine weather."
Denmark comes near the bottom of Europe on using green energy and electric car sales but has the world's highest taxes on domestic electricity.
Denmark, all the sunshine but none of the beaches. ;-)