Old February 8th 10, 06:55 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
David Spain

Default STS-130 cupola question

"Jorge R. Frank" writes:

Good question. I know it's not alcohol. There was a presentation a few years
ago on "ISS alcohol ban" and I read it thinking it was the drinking kind, but
it was the cleaning kind. But for the life of me, I don't know what the
"approved" glass cleaners on ISS are.

I found this: QC5020...

http://www.andersonsanitary.com/msds.html

Which links to this under link called: QC5020 Class Cleaner for Space Station

http://www.andersonsanitary.com/MSDS...ss_Cleaner.pdf

also an easier-to-read version about this on QC5020:

http://www.midlab.com/midlab/images/...912-502000.pdf

Appearance: Blue liquid with a faint alcohol odor and subtle floral scent.

?